. Directing With the Michael Chekhov Technique by Mark Monday
Published by Bloomsbury.
- To The Actor by Michael Chekhov.
- The Routledge Companion to Michael Chekhov, Autant-Matthieu,
Marie-Christine and Meerzon, Yana, editors, 2015.
- Michael Chekhov-Lessons for Teachers of his Acting Technique Transcribed, with an Introduction by Deirdre Hurst du Prey
- Lessons for the Professional Actor-Michael Chekhov-from a collection of notes transcribed and arranged by Deirdre Hurst du Prey
- On the Technique of Acting by Michael Chekhov
- Michael Chekhov by Franc Chamberlain
- The Stanislavski Technique: Russia by Mel Gordon
- The Path of the Actor by Michael Chekhov
- The Michael Chekhov Handbook-For the Actor by Lenard Petit
- Auditioning-An Actor Friendly Guide by Joanna Merlin
Welcome to the home of the Great Lakes Michael Chekhov Consortium. Please contact us directly: email@example.com